2019 ICDM & ICBK Contest on Automatic Knowledge Graph Construction
Automatic knowledge graph construction seeks to build a knowledge graph from unstructured text in a specific domain or cross multiple domains, without human intervention. Teams from both degree-granting institutions and industrial labs are invited to compete in this 2019 ICDM & ICBK Knowledge Graph Contest by automatically constructing knowledge graphs in at least two different domains.
The winning team will be awarded a prize of USD $10,000. There will also be second and third prizes. Team submissions will be judged on (a) their overall quality of the constructed knowledge graphs, and (b) generalization ability of their methodology in multiple domains.
This year’s contest is brought to you by Mininglamp Academy of Sciences and Hefei University of Technology. Data sets and submission constructions will be announced by 20 June 2019.
- 10 June 2019: Contest requirement specification and test data available.
- 20 June 2019: Team registration begins. Data sets available.
- 31 July 2019, 23:59 Pacific Time: Final submission deadline.
- 20 August 2019: Finalist notifications.
- 10 November 2019: Prize presentations at ICDM 2019 and ICBK 2019.
- Xindong Wu firstname.lastname@example.org
- Peng Zhou email@example.com
- Xiaoyi Fu firstname.lastname@example.org